Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Trip Number Two

Remember last summer when I went away on a trip for five weeks and had to turn to writing posts about things I ate and did in French? Well, I am going on another trip, although this time there is no requirement for me to post in French. However, since I am travelling, you never know, I may make a few of my posts in French or even a different language! Anything can happen on this blog.

This time, I will only be away for three weeks, not five. However, I may not have as much internet access as I did last year. I know at some point throughout my trip I will be able to log on to my blog, but not always. Therefore, just to be safe, I am preparing three weeks worth of pre-made blog posts to go on automatic update while I am away. Since I can't really bake three weeks worth of posts in a few days, many of these posts may turn out to be articles or older things I have made. I am sure I will experience many new amazing culinary adventures during my trip, so I will be sure to share them upon my return. If I do however, have internet access and also have some great pictures of food to share, I will cancel some of my ready-made posts, save them for a rainy day, and post something new and exciting! Believe it or not, I still have not posted everything from my trip last year, so maybe I will do that these few weeks when I am busy on another trip. Although I do have quite the stash of things I have made recently as well, and just haven't had the chance to post. I can't post it all if I make more than one thing per day!
Bis Bald! 

No comments: