Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Back To The Grind

I am home again! It has been a little strange not to touch my blog for three weeks, but it was nice to have a vacation without having to worry about finding something to post about every day. I certainly am not lacking posts now though, I think I did enough eating and sight-seeing to have enough blog posts for a year! Of course I won't only blog about my trip now, I have missed baking as well so I will be sure to feature things I have made again soon. But I would also like to share my travel experiences that I did not get the chance to while I was away.

For today though, I would like to share a list of all the new, some of them exotic, foods I have tried during my trip - things I have never tasted before. I am sure most of them will be featured by themselves, with pictures, sometime in the near future. 

escargots, schnitzel, martini, foie gras, orange Cointreau, apfelschorle, lyoner sausage, Camembert cheese, soft pretzel buns, champagne, Saint Aubrey cheese, religieuse pastry, chocolate liquer, orangina, shupfnudeln, Rambol cheese, follkornbrot, spaghetti ice, ouzo, coconut foam, a real Black Forest cake, flammkuchen, moussaka, sauerkraut, ice chocolate, marzipantorte, fresh mozzarella, florentines, nudelauflauf, kartoffelkloesse, chocolate croissant. 

There may be more than this list of 31 that I am forgetting, but needless to say I am adventurous and love to try new foods when I can, especially if they are a regional special. Lots of cheese, good bread, drinks, and desserts. From this list, can you guess where I traveled? 

No comments: