Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My New Favorite Foods

Awhile back, September 10th, 2011 actually, I made a list of my 50 favorite foods for my 50th post. I am not about to make a list of 1089 foods for my 1089th post. It just isn't practical, and I doubt anyone would want to read through that entire list. Although I definitely could name 1089 foods I like to eat, once I hit number 500 or so, they would no longer be my "favorites". Here is my newlist of 50 of my favorite foods. Lets see how they changed from nearly three years ago.


  • bananas, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries
  • broccoli, spinach, zucchini, avocado, sweet potato
  • peanut butter, almonds, chickpeas, tofu, eggs
  • yogurt, almond milk, mousse, walnuts, sunflower seeds
  • chocolate, buttercream, ganache, fudge, molten chocolate cakes
  • pizza, veggie burgers, home fries, polenta, peperonata 
  • couscous, quinoa, flax, oatmeal, granola
  • salmon, shrimp, scallops, haddock, sardines
  • dates, figs, molasses, bean salad, hummus
  • muffins, cupcakes, squares, pasta, cinnamon rolls
Of course there are many, many more foods I enjoy as well, these are just some of the first that came to mind.

No comments: