Sunday, July 20, 2014

Three Weeks of Posts

By this point (it was July 1st when I wrote this) I just wanted to take the time to write an article to shed light on the difficulties, frustrations, and planning that come with a three week vacation and not knowing when or how well you will be able to access the internet. It isn't easy prepping three weeks worth of posts over just a couple of days - and though my mind has endless possibilities of ideas, I don't want to bore my audience, and I also don't currently have time to be typing up page long blog write-ups, locating pictures, linking things, etc. Yes, I definitely should have started this process earlier. Luckily, I always keep my stash of ready-made posts ready to go, in case of those days when I really don't even have time to think about my blog - but I usually prepare in advance for those days anyway. However, I did not want to simply use all of those posts, because I may need them some day, and I would have to make a stash of new emergency blog posts upon my return anyway. But it was nice knowing they were there to fall back on. 

These past few days I have been typing ferociously, snapping photos, and reminiscing. It takes a lot of careful planning, but luckily this blog website makes that quite easy to do. I suppose I could have taken a blogging break, but I am determined not to stop over 1000+ days just so I can take a vacation for my own pleasure. The good thing about all these pre-prepped blog posts is that I can just sit back and relax for three weeks and not worry at all about my blog, having to bake, or having to find something to post about. And if I choose to make a new post during my vacation time because something really interesting happened, so be it.

Here I am on day 20 of 22 - let's see if I can conjure up two more blog posts to go! 
P.S. Have you noticed my blog posts have been going on at the same time everyday recently?

No comments: