Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Toasted Steak and Cheese Sandwich

It's at times like this when I wonder why I don't really care for steak. Or toast for that matter. So definitely not toasted steak sandwiches. I mean it looks pretty good, warm juicy steak, crisp toasted bread, and hot melted cheese. But it just is not my cup of tea. This is a sandwich my brother made. He wasn't really trying to be fancy or anything, we just had some leftover steak in the fridge and he decided to eat it on a sandwich. I thought it looked quite good though, better even then some sandwiches restaurants sell, so of course I photographed it. Upon asking if I could take a picture of it, my brother replied with something like, "Oh boy, my food must be getting good, she's taking a picture!" Well, there you go. 

This sandwich consists of a reheated medium-well done steak sliced into thick slabs, placed on toasted white bread, and finished with some slices of mozzarella cheese. 

No comments: