Thursday, September 27, 2012

Impossible I

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter I. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc.  Well, actually I'm pretty strict on those rules for common letters that have a lot of foods beginning with them, I'm a little less strict on the less often used letters, such as e, f, and g. I don't think there will be a lot of foods beginning with I either.

  • Ice Cream
  • Icing
  • Icing Sugar
  • Ice Cream Cones
  • Ice Cone
  • Iceberg Lettuce
  • Icicle Pickles
  • Iced Tea
  • Iced Coffee
  • Iced Cappucino
  • Irish Cream
  • Irish Mashed Potatoes 
  • Italian dressing, bread, sausage, etc.
  • Indian curry
  • Instant mashed potatoes, cake mix, coffee, etc.
PHOTO CREDIT:"Letter-I.jpg"    http://she-says.com/2012/04/10/i-is-for-inception-atozchallenge/ .She Says, n.d. Sunday, August 5, 2012.

No comments: