Thursday, May 24, 2012

F is for Food

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter F. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc. F will probably be a fairly short list, just like E was, but we will see.
  • Fish, Flax, French fries, French Toast, French Onion Soup, Fruit, Figs, Fava beans
  • Fiddleheads, Fudge, Fondue, Fricasse, Flambee, Farfelle, Fettuccini, Fusili 
  • Farina, Flan, Frittata, Fajitas,Five Spice, Frosting, Frozen Yogurt, Filberts
  • French Vanilla Ice Cream, Finger Food, Fillets, Fritters, Fruitcake, Filling
  • Fudgeicles, Fried Rice, Flounder, Filet Mignon, Flapjacks, Fruit Salad, 
  • Frankfurters, Falafel, Fontina, Feta Fennel, Frogs Legs, Flatbread, Flour Tortilla
Surprisingly there are a lot of foods that begin with the letter F!
PHOTO CREDIT:"Letter-F-.jpeg" http://sharonhamiltonauthor.blogspot.ca/2012/04/f-is-for-falling-in-love.html. Sharon Hamilton, n.d. Thursday, May 24, 2012.

No comments: