Saturday, May 05, 2012

Egg-cellent E

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter E. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc. I am thinking that E will be a fairly short list, but we will see.

  • Egg, Eggplant, Egg Nog, Egg Rolls, Egg Salad, Egg Salad Sandwiches
  • Egg Bread (ok, enough egg now), Easter Bread, Endive, Escarole, Edamame
  • Escargots, Empanadas, Enchiladas, Emmental Cheese, Elbow Macaroni
  • Extra Lean Ground Beef, Eclairs, English Muffins
Actually I thought of more than I thought I would.
PHOTO CREDIT:"vitamin-e.gif"  http://going-well.com/2011/11/03/11-wonderful-benefits-of-vitamin-e/ . Going-Well, n.d. Saturday, May 5, 2012.

No comments: