Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Cupcake

I can't believe I forgot to feature this! Don't you just love it when you are searching through old pictures and find these things? This should have been featured either at the beginning of the year or around graduation time.
Well, I am kind of known as the cupcake queen around here. I am pretty sure that's already a trademarked name or something, but I am known for my cupcakes. I made this cupcake for the year, and there are several pictures of me holding it. It's simply a cupcake baked in a decorative wrapper, with a vanilla buttercream swirl, colorful sprinkles, and 2014 piped in blue buttercream. We are already more than halfway through the year of 2014. How has it been so far for you? It flew by really quickly and has been quite eventful for me. What a sweet year!

No comments: