Friday, December 14, 2012

Brownie Gifts

This is another quick batch of delicious, chocolaty brownies I made. I decided to decorate them in the Christmas theme since it is close to Christmas time and everyone seems to be in the holiday mood. I was also in the midst of decorating my Christmas tree at the time, so it made sense. I just made a 9x13 inch pan of brownies, let them cool, then cut them into large squares (what's the point in small brownies, you'll just end up eating five of them). Then I made small amounts of red and green icing using icing sugar, water, and food coloring. I didn't even bother to use my piping bags, but rather just used plastic sandwich bags with a small hole in the corner snipped off. I piped some bows on the squares to make them look like presents. Sweet, simple, and pretty cute.

No comments: