Friday, December 28, 2012

Baked Goods From Christmas

Here is the collection of baked goods we have from Christmas this year. I was quite behind in my Christmas baking this year, and only got around to a few things, such as Panettone, Sticky Toffee Puddings, and Christmas Gift Brownies. However, I have no problem making more Christmas treats now, even if Christmas day has come and gone, the holiday season still lingers. As well, I certainly don't mind eating Christmas baked goods in the off-season, even in the summertime, they still taste good. And I guess I am going to have to continue eating them for awhile, as we still have quite the stash of Christmas cookies in the freezer. Pictured in this display are the following. Top plate: Chocolate Chip Surprise Kiss Cookies and Chocolate Fruit Cake. Bottom plate: Shortbread Cookies, Chocolate Shortbread Cookies, and Smartie Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies. Red plate: Gingerbread Cookies.

No comments: