Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Warm Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Holidays to those of you who participate in other celebrations. Because today is a holiday, I will keep today's blog post short and simple, although there is certainly no lack of food around, especially homemade baked goods and cooked dishes and turkey dinners, that I could post about. But today is a time to spend with family and friends, enjoying good company. I will even admit that I did not write or prepare this post on Christmas, but I set it to post automatically today. Not that I really expect many people to read this on Christmas day, or even at all. So I would just like to take this time to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and safe, healthy, and happy holidays. Enjoy some good foods, as Christmas only comes once a year and it is certainly a time to indulge; just don't overdo it!
PHOTO CREDIT:"merry-christmas-banner.jpg"  http://hhdwallpapes.com/festival-celebration/merry-christmas-wishes-greetings-hd-wallpapers-pictures/.html?pid=1016. HHD Wallpapers, n.d. Monday, December 24, 2012.

No comments: