Friday, December 21, 2012

King K

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter K. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc.  Well, actually I'm pretty strict on those rules for common letters that have a lot of foods beginning with them, I'm a little less strict on the less often used letters, such as e, f, and g. K seems like another tough one.


  • Kiwi
  • Kingfish
  • Kipper
  • Kumquat
  • Kale
  • Kaiser
  • Krispy Creams
  • Kefir
  • Kuchen
  • Kidney Beans
  • Kebab
  • Kielbasa
  • Kalamata olives
  • Kahlua
  • Key lime
  • Ketchup
  • King crab 
  • Kelp
PHOTO CREDIT:"Greek Puff Letter K.En-gk http://itallstarted.wordpress.com/2008/04/27/brought-to-you-by-the-letter-k/. It All Started With Carbon Monoxide, n.d. Tuesday, November 20, 2012.

No comments: