Monday, October 12, 2015

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today was the first Thanksgiving I have ever spent away from home, without my family. I did not have a big turkey dinner, but there is a potluck turkey dinner scheduled at my school for Wednesday, which I will definitely go to. Despite being alone this Thanksgiving, I still have a great deal to be thankful for. 

I am thankful for family, friends, food, my great school, the amazing internship I had this summer, a place to call home, my possessions, my cat, my health, the beautiful city I currently live in as well as the town I call home, my freedom, and so much more. 
PHOTO CREDIT:"happy-thanksgiving" http://crooksandliars.com/2014/11/happy-thanksgiving-crooks-and-liars.Crooks and Liars, n.d. Monday, October 12, 2015. 

No comments: