Sunday, October 04, 2015

Blog Book 2012

So my blog book of 2012 is finally finished! It has been a work in the making for a long time now. It is a lot of painstaking effort on my parent's behalf, as they proofread and edit, and send me corrections, and reformat, and whatnot. It's not as simple as just printing out the pages - first the posts need to be made more book-friendly and I want to ensure they are 100% correct before printing. They should be, since they are published blog posts, but sometimes I miss mistakes. Also, to save on printing fees, it is helpful to downsize the font or condense posts. 

I was very happy with my blog book from 2011 (see {Blog Book 2011} ). This time we went with a different publishing company, and aside from a slightly smaller size, there are not many differences. The cover is still purple of course, with different cover photos and a new dedication. I cannot wait for blog book 2013 - hopefully it will not take quite as long.

Thanks again Mom and Dad! :)

No comments: