Sunday, October 30, 2011

100th Post!

This is my 100th blog post! I have been successfully blogging for 100 days now! So far, it has been a blast, and I’m sure the fun will continue. To celebrate this milestone, I whipped up a small batch of “100 Day Truffles”. And since tomorrow is Halloween, I decorated half of them as ghosts and the other half with 100s.. This reminds me of the first few years of school, where the 100th day was cause for a huge celebration! There were collections of 100 things, and crafts shaped like 100s, and stories about the 100th day of school. Ahh, what fun! Now back to the truffles, they are simple chocolate truffles coated in vanilla glaze with milk chocolate piping. Simple, sweet, and good. They certainly aren’t anywhere near professional-looking, but hey, after 100 days, I have an excuse to slack off a little. Cheers to that! 

No comments: