Saturday, November 19, 2016

Busy Restaurant Day

Today I was back in the restaurant for the day because they were quite busy tonight. I was on pastry again, and although it had been awhile since I had been there, I remembered how to do most of the things. I made dark chocolate ganache, white chocolate ganache, olive oil crackers, miniature birthday cheesecakes with white chocolate collars, seaweed brioche bread, onion potato bread, spelt beer bread, poached pears, passionfruit jelly, carrot sorbet, , meringue and whatever else I can't remember. During the busy service, I got to heat and cut most of the bread, plate the petit fours, prep the tasting plates, and help plate the desserts. Everyone seemed to be in a very good mood today, and chef was very nice to me. He asked if everyone was being nice to me, and if not to let him know. 
slicing bread

No comments: