Sunday, November 13, 2016

Desserts On A Sunday

Today was a fairly good day. I began early helping out with the breakfast shift, during which I baked off and prepared a bunch of petit fours for service later on, sliced some bread made a new batch of bread, and helped plate  breakfasts when it got busy.

For the rest of the day I was mostly working on the pastry section in the bar, doing some mise en place jobs and plating the desserts. Since it was Sunday, it was pretty busy and I got quite a few dessert orders. I helped out with a few other jobs as well. I was working with another young guy who was very friendly and we helped each other out a lot. Chef got upset with me for a few things, but do be honest I still really don't see what the issue was.
chocolate plate for the bar

No comments: