Thursday, July 07, 2016

Energy All Night Long

What do you use for energy to get you through a busy day? Do you rely on lots of rest, mini breaks, taking a short walk, or a certain snack or drink? In preparation for an all-nighter, here is a stock of energy drinks and pop in the cooler. At the end you will see a itcher of iced lemon water. That's what I like to drink. I don't like energy drinks or coffee for their high sugar and caffeine contents. Besides, these can make you shaky if you are trying to do very precise, steady work. I rely on ice water, and healthy snacks with carbohydrates and protein. Apples are really god for alert-fullness too. Fruit is great to keep you going. However, when I go feel I really need a boost, I do reach for a small handful of extreme dark chocolate (90%) or chocolate covered coffee beans.

No comments: