Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Decision

Today I am leaving for my trip. Based on the feedback I have received and my own opinion, I have made my decision. I have decided I am going to try to post a little something everyday in French. This may not be much, it may be as simple as what I ate that day or something similar, but I will try my best to get a little update on everyday. Now i may get to camp and realize this is not going to work at all, but for now, that is what I am aiming to do. This may turn my blog into a bit more of a travel blog than a baking blog for a month or so, but I will try to keep it as food-related as possible. 
Also depending on how rushed or tired I am and how much time I have, these posts could be short. They will also be in French  and since the goal of this camp is to improve my French, my posts may contain spelling and grammatical errors (more so than usual), and may use limited vocabulary, especially at first. 

This may also change my audience for the next month. I could loose some English readers, but I may also gain some French readers. For those who do not understand much French, you could try a translating website, though those don't seem to work well, especially with blogs (I've checked). Some blogs have language translators activated, but French is not an option under my settings, so I cannot enable that. You could always just look at any pictures I have posted, as photos are a universal language. Otherwise, check back in early August, as I will be returning home to baking and English posts!

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for their cooperation and understanding. I hope you continue to read my blog, or at least return in August. I wish everyone a healthy and happy July! This will be my last English posts for awhile!

No comments: