Thursday, June 06, 2013

Katie's Apple Cinnamon Muffins

These are some muffins my friend made for me on my birthday.  She was awake at four am and decided to bake for me! I really appreciate gestures like this, as I love to try other people's baking, it helps me get a feel for others' tastes and styles. I also just enjoy receiving food in general. I always seem to be baking and sharing with others, so I appreciate when they return the gesture. I also love surprises, and really wasn't expecting this! I will have to get her back on her birthday,
These muffins were really good. They were chock full of tender apple chunks, which kept them moist, and had a nice amount of cinnamon to make them spicy. They were soft and delicious! A nice birthday treat! Of course I felt obligated to share them with others, but I certainly enjoyed what I got. Thanks again!

No comments: