Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cookies In A Pan

These are the same cookies as the ones I featured yesterday, Mona's Mother's Mother's Best Friend's Favorite Cookies. I recently received some new miniature baking pans for my birthday, the heart and the teddy bear pictured here, along with some others - a super mini muffin tin, loaf pan, and tart pan. Since these pans were just so cute, and I could not wait to try them, I decided to try baking some cookies in these pans. All I did was press a good amount of cookie dough into the pans, place the pans on a cookie sheet, and bake them just like I would regular cookies. They only took a few minutes longer to bake, and easily dislodged from the pans in one piece while the cookies were still warm (I didn't even need to grease them). Once the cookies were cooled, I decorated them a bit with some melted chocolate chips. They are so cute! Ideally, these pans are probably really meant to make mini cakes and muffins, but they work really well for cookies too! I must say, this teddy bear pan is probably my favorite pan ever.

No comments: