Saturday, June 16, 2012

Great Grub

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter G. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc.  Well, actually I'm pretty strict on those rules for common letters that have a lot of foods beginning with them, I'm a little less strict on the less often used letters, such as e, f, and g.
  • Grapes, Gravy, Grain, Ganache, Grits, Greek Yogurt, Guava, Grapeseed Oil
  • Gratin, Gelatin, Gemelli, Garam Masala, Garnish, Ginger, Ginger ale, GIngerbread
  • Gum, Gumbo, Gnocchi, Game, Granola, Guacamole, Garlic, Green Pepper
  • Green Onion, Gummies, Granny Smith Apples, Green Beans, Garbanzo Beans
  • Gelato, Ghee, Goulash, Gouda, Goat's Milk
PHOTO CREDIT:"12422577681123137993NYCS-bull-trans-G.svg.med"  http://www.clker.com/clipart-27988.html . Clker.com, n.d. Saturday, June 16, 2012.

No comments: