Sunday, August 16, 2015

Planning

Today was a day of planning – planning the last few days of my boyfriend’s visit, planning and talking about what I am going to do during the school year (job-wise), what I will do after the school year (another internship?), if I will go back to school again the next fall after graduating (or continue with internships), and what my ultimate career goal is. All very deep stuff, but I am a planner by nature, and a worrier, and an over-thinker, and a dreamer, and a reach-for-the-stars type of person. Did I come up with any solid answers? No, but I generated plenty of ideas and came up with lots of goals and hopes and dreams, and know whatever path I take, I can be successful, I just need to choose what will make me the happiest. 
ice cream from the village shop

No comments: