Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine Cookies, Desserts, and Suppers

One more Valentine's-themed post for this year. Here are some nicely decorated heart shaped sugar cookies for valentines day. They are both plain sugar cookie with pink sprinkles. One of them has a vanilla drizzle and the other has crushed pistachios. 

Every Valentine's Day I like to make one main, fancy, and very chocolaty dessert. I also like to make some side treats for snacks, such as cookies or truffles. And if I can, I like to make a savory item or two with a Valentine's theme - such as heart shaped biscuits or pizzas. Here are some titles of Valentine's foods I have made from previous years. The posts can be searched in my search bar.

DESSERTS: 
Brownie Dessert
Strawberry Truffle Tart

Valentine's Day Parfaits
Chocolate Fruit Nutella Cups
Berried Treasure Bar Cookies
Heart-Shaped Cake
Lovely Cheesecake

TREATS:
Heart Truffles

Valentine Truffles
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Cake Cookies
Box of Chocolates
Kiss Cookies

SAVORY:
Tomato Heart Appetizers

Bruschetta
Valentine Biscuits
Heart Pizzas

No comments: