Thursday, May 15, 2014

Raspberry Topped Pancake

You all know by now how much I love my breakfasts. Here is one of my latest creations - it is a pancake I have made before, a fluffy banana pancake topped with Greek yogurt and fresh raspberries. I like making individual pancakes because they are big and soft and fluffy, and you can have it all to yourself. Greek yogurt is a good pancake topping, high protein and a much better alternative than sugary syrups. And with some warmer weather finally here, fresh fruits such as berries are beginning to appear. I thought this was a colorful and hearty plate, though it would be even more colorful if I had used a few different types of fruit. Breakfast definitely is the most important meal of the day, and the tastiest too! It is vital to begin your day with a healthy breakfast, and this is a well-balanced easy to make warm breakfast that won't take too long. If you're looking to save time in the morning, the pancake could even be made the night before and reheated. 

No comments: