Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jolly J

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter J. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc.  Well, actually I'm pretty strict on those rules for common letters that have a lot of foods beginning with them, I'm a little less strict on the less often used letters, such as e, f, and g. J seems like another tough one.

  • Jam
  • Jelly
  • Juniper berries
  • Jalapeno pepper
  • Juice
  • Jellybeans
  • Jube Jubes
  • Jam Jams
  • Jellyroll
  • Jellyfish
  • Jerky
  • Johnnycakes
  • Jumbo Shrimp
  • Jambalaya
  • Jerk Chicken
PHOTO CREDIT: "J-11.jpg"  http://www.dailydropcap.com/alphabet-11-j .Daily Drop Cap, n.d. Sunday, August 5, 2012.

No comments: