Friday, October 14, 2016

The Culinary Olympics

Big announcement time! This news has become common knowledge to both my loved ones and people I don't know very well at all, but for those of you who don't know...I am going to the World Culinary Olympics Competition tomorrow! Way back at the beginning of the year I was chosen as a member of our regional culinary olympic team. We trained Monday - Friday; 7:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.; May 16th - October 7th. This is where I have been working all summer, with another job on top. It has been very stressful at times, and extremely busy, but tomorrow is the day we travel to the competition. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I won't share too many details in regards to the actual competition today, but I hope I will get a chance to post some updates along the way!

No comments: