Friday, October 21, 2016

Olympic Trip Day 7

Today started out as incredibly frustrating and ended as incredibly exciting. In the morning it seemed as if NONE of my stuff today was working out, and half the stuff I did yesterday hadn't been successful and I was taking a long time to complete jobs that still weren't perfect, and I was in the weeds and waaayyy behind. I had to take extra time to redo several items. But by the end of the day, I got everything done just as I wanted it.

After work, we attended the opening ceremonies which was very exciting - seeing all the participating countries parade in and seeing the most people dressed in chef whites in one place I have ever seen before!!
little chef puff bean a teammate and I got for dancing
to the entry songs for each country like goons :)


No comments: