Friday, June 03, 2016

Competition Prep

I realize I have been quite neglective of my blog lately, and I really do apologize for that. However, there are several reasons for it. I will avoid using the word 'busy' and instead say that I have been happily occupied with other tasks. Well, that and an unforseen illness that has plagued me the past two few days; so bad I even missed a practice.

I have another big competition coming up this week, and given I did not have a lot of turn over time between this and the last competition, I have been spending all my free time now preparing for it. Which hasn't been a whole lot among my other two jobs. I do not feel like I am as well prepared for this one as the last one, as I did not get in as many trial runs, but I have at least tested all my recipes and made lists of equipment, ingredients, recipes, timelines, etc. I think I have a good menu on the go - my biggest concern right now is getting it all done on time.

No comments: