Monday, May 16, 2016

Culinary Convention

This week I am away on a huge culinary convention. I only arrived today but so far I am quite impressed. Upon registering, I received a freebie bag of goodies, ate an amazing three course lunch, and returned for a reception supper with live action stations, hors d'oeuvres, amazing desserts, and some great presentations. I am surrounded by food and people who deal with food for a living. Since pictures are worth thousands of words, here are a few photos from day one:
Course 1: Garden Salad with raspberry dressing
Course 2: Vegetarian option - eggplant, red pepper, quinoa, rice, bean torte with tomato sauce


Course 3: Tiramisu
A freebie cheese plate and cutting board with knife


Savory Cheesecake Appaetizer
Antipasto Fruit de mers in phyllo cup


Live action risotto station

My bowl of risotto

No comments: