Monday, June 15, 2015

Taking Care of Business

Today I had the day off, but I had to travel to a town an hour’s drive away to take care of some paperwork for work. Work provided transportation, but it was simply to the government building, where the wait was over an hour, and back. No time to stop and explore what looked like a lovely town – I saw a nice bakery and plenty of pubs and little shops I would have liked to explore. On the way I saw a lot of countryside – many cows and sheep and farms.

Other than that I took a relaxing day, which I guess I needed. I didn’t do much – I made it back just in time to catch the last of staff lunch of salad and pasta casserole, then spent a quiet day at home looking into planning activities in the area for the near future. 
Beautiful countryside and farm animals

No comments: