Wednesday, June 10, 2015

FINALLY Visiting The Chocolate Shop

Today was a lovely day. It was another day off for me and it started out lovely. I finally had a day off where the village chocolate shop was open. So after waking up, heading to staff lunch, which was also lovely – bacon, sausages, roasted tomatoes, grilled portabello mushrooms, black and white pudding, rice casserole, garden salad, and not to forget the four types of potatoes (loaded mashed, fondant, fries, and bread), I headed over to the chocolate shop.
A sign in the chocolate shop. Very true.
The owner is so nice, and someone you can easily chat with. We talked and she told me a bit about her business and I told her a bit about myself. She gave me five samples of her chocolate - mint dark chocolate, raspberry milk chocolate, honeycomb milk chocolate, orange milk chocolate, and a white chocolate. I will definitely be back there again.

In the afternoon I went for another walk and saw quite a few farms. Then I visited a little pizzeria and tea room in town, where the owner introduced me to the staff, invited me back to hang out anytime, and even offered me a job – saying I could work there on my days off and he would pay me. It was a beautiful sunny and warm day.

No comments: