Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy 2014!

Another year has come and gone - 2013 is over already and 2014 has begun! In 2013, I yet again published a post everyday, so I have 365 posts that year. Of those, 34 posts are written in French, marking the first year I have posts published in a language other than English. This brings me to a grand total of 893 posts! Hopefully I will continue publishing a post every day in 2014 as well. Though I always foresee some roadblocks, I am sure I can work past them. Unless I happen to loose internet for several weeks (knock on wood). I am also looking forward to printing off another year's worth of my blog posts into a book format. I am a year behind, since I wanted to make sure the year was finished before printing, and also because I only discovered this idea last year. So I have my book of posts from 2011 already (which wasn't a full year of blogging) and I am going to work on getting my book from 2012 soon. I'll likely end up with the 2013 book next year. 

I just wanted to take this time to say Happy New Year to everyone. Here's to new beginnings and a fresh start. Cherish the past, live in the present, and dream for the future. I may be giving this blog a fresh new look in the near future, maybe changing the format, layout, or colors of the page. If I can figure out the technical aspects of it and make it work. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great year in 2013, and all the best in the coming year! 
PHOTO CREDIT:"2014" http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/12/our-top-food-trend-predictions-for-2014/. Diets In Review, n.d. Tuesday, December 31, 2013.

No comments: