Sunday, August 05, 2012

Heavenly Hash

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. Today I will do the letter H. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc.  Well, actually I'm pretty strict on those rules for common letters that have a lot of foods beginning with them, I'm a little less strict on the less often used letters, such as e, f, and g. H also seems like a bit of a difficult or uncommon letter.

  • Heavenly Hash Ice Cream
  • Hotdog
  • Hamburger
  • Ham
  • Hashbrowns
  • Hops
  • Hazelnuts
  • Havarti Cheese
  • Haddock
  • Halibut
  • Hake
  • Hummus
  • Halloumi Cheese
  • Horseradish
  • Hot sauce
  • Hot Peppers
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Hare
  • Haggis
  • Hollandaise Sauce
  • Hard Sauce
  • Hermit Cookies
  • Hero
  • Hotcakes
  • Honey
  • Hush Puppies
  • Huevos Rancheros 
PHOTO CREDIT:" Greek Puff Letter H.jpg   http://insidethecostumebox.blogspot.ca/2011/06/abc-costume-party-ideas-letter-h.html .Inside The Costume Box, n.d. Sunday, August 5, 2012.

No comments: