Monday, August 29, 2011

Peanut Butter Ice Box Squares

Today I made creamy, rich Peanut Butter Ice Box Squares. They are as good as they look and sound - actually, better! They are extremely rich, creamy, gooey, peanut buttery, and delicious. 


The recipe is from a Kraft magazine. It only makes an 8x8 inch square pan, but they are so rich, you will get at least 36 squares out of it. They are easy, no-bake, refreshing squares; perfect for a hot summer day. I have made these before, and although I do not often make the same thing twice (I prefer to try new recipes), these are so good, I had to make them a second time (and maybe a third, and a fourth, and a fifth....). They look a bit messy, but they are in a good way, and they actually hold together pretty well.

Peanut Butter Ice Box Squares.” http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/peanut-butter-ice-box-94688.aspx. Kraft, n.d. Sunday, August 28, 2011

No comments: