Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Although I have been cooking and baking for a long time, this is the first time I have decided to blog about it. I am excited to share all of my delicious creations with you. As it is summertime, I am anticipating having more time to bake and blog, although the hot temperatures may prevent me from turning on the oven quite as often (time to crack open my book of no-bake desserts). For those days that I do not bake, I will write up a post of culinary interest. I do not have a food item to share with you today, I am merely submitting a note of welcome and appreciation for taking the time to read my blog. However, you can anticipate a post tomorrow, as I am in the midst of preparing a "Death By Chocolate" birthday cake, so be sure to check back at the blog for the upcoming post!

No comments: