Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ice Cream Flavours

In honour of summer, I decided to take part in a little challenge. I am going to see how many different ice cream flavours I can name in five minutes. I promise not to search the internet or the freezer or anything if I get stuck, this is entirely on my own. I am going to time myself for five minutes. Before you read any further, you should try this yourself and see if you can beat me. Okay, here goes. Starting...........now!


  • Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Hoofprints, Death By Chocolate
  • Tiger, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Orange Pineapple, Moon Mist
  • Udderly Divine, Heavenly Hash, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Grasshopper, Blueberry, Caramel Cups, Peanut Butter
  • Butterscotch Ripple, Cappuchino, Coffee, Fudge Crackle
  • Chocolate Crunch, Chocolate Caramel, Cherry, Black Forest
  • Strawberry Banana,Caramel Chocolate Swirl, Wowie Cowie
  • Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Eruption
  • Birthday Cake, Gooey Mooey, Funky Monkey, Half-baked
  • Cherry Garcia, If I Had 1000 Flavours, Maple Walnut, Butter Pecan
  • Almond Crunch, Chocolate Almond, Nutty Crunch,Cookies and Cream
  • New York Cheesecake, Cherry Cheesecake, Banana Split, Hawaiian
  • Tropical Treat, Butterfinger, Reese, Smartie, Oreo, Pina Colada
  • Key Lime, Lemon Meringue Pie, Banana Cream, Coconut Extreme



Whew, I've got 56 in five minutes. Can you beat that?



PHOTO CREDIT:"Ice Cream!" http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/ice-cream.49158/ .allkpops, n.d. Saturday, July 30, 2011.

No comments: