Thursday, October 16, 2014

Apple Muffin In A Cup

As I have said so many times before, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. It is also the meal I often take the most time to make and like to experiment with the most. Many people will say they don’t have enough time in the morning to do this, but I feel most refreshed in the morning and like to start my day with a healthy and energizing breakfast. This is a variation on the Muffin In A Cup recipe (found here {Muffin In A Cup}). I have featured before. I often change up the mix of grains I use in the muffin, but this time I changed a few more things.
  •          Use apple pie spice in place of cinnamon in the muffin.
  •          Use 2 Tablespoons of applesauce in place of the coconut oil.
  •          Slice the warm muffin in half and spread with your favorite nut butter.
  •          Place sliced apple on top.
  •          Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.
    • Enjoy sitting down or on the run, hot or cold. 

No comments: