Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Difficult D

Here is another one of my alphabet posts, where I list as many different foods as I can think of that start with a certain letter. I am now on the fourth letter, D. Again, these are coming strictly from my head, I won't include any brand names, and I won't list every individual type. For example, a cookie is a cookie, I will not then proceed to list chocolate chip cookie, coconut cookie, cream-filled cookie, etc. I can't think of very many foods beginning with the letter D off the top of my head, so I have a feeling this will be a difficult one. All of the foods will probably come to mind after I finish this post. I think E might even be easier than D!
  • Doughnut, Danish, Dressing, Drink, Divan, Dessert, Dinner, Dragonfruit
  • Deli Meat, Dates, Dill, Dip, Dumplings, Drumsticks, Duck, Donairs
That's about all I can think of for now.......any more?
PHOTO CREDIT:"gold-letter-D" http://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/39952-1/gold-letter-D.jpg. Free Clip Art, n.d. Tuesday, April 17, 2012.

No comments: