Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yummy Christmas Decorations

As I was admiring our Christmas tree the other day, I noticed that we have quite a few food-related decorations on it. Here are all of the ones I could find:


  • Real Candy Canes
  • Beaded Candy Canes
  • Ice Cream Cone
  • Real Gingerbread Cookies
  • Plastic Gingerbread
  • Apples
  • Pickle
  • Peppermints
  • Candy
  • Rootbeer
  • Pasta (an angel made by my brother out of different pasta shapes)
  • Egg
  • Cookies
We have also got other food decorations besides those on the tree. We have got a train and a sled made entirely from candy (and hot glue) by my father, with peppermint wheels, lifesaver engine, and chocolate kiss decorations. As previously displayed, we have a gingerbread house. We also have several shellaced gingerbread cookies around. And there are always freshly baked Christmas cookies around, that are pretty enough to serve as decorations.

No comments: