Monday, December 12, 2011

The "B"est Foods

Way back in August, I did a fun little post where I named as many foods that I could think of beginning with the letter A. 

Today, I will do the letter B. I'm thinking there are more foods beginning with the letter B than A, but we'll see. Okay, this will be strictly from my head, no brand names or flavors.  
Here goes:
  • Banana, Blueberry, Blackberry, Brownie, Beet, Broccoli, Brussels Sprout
  • Bubblegum, Bean,Butter, Beef, Bread, Bran, Baking powder, Baking soda
  • Borscht, Bannock, Biscuit, Bib lettuce, Boston Cream Pie, Beignets
  • Brown Rice, Barley, Bark (as in chocolate bark), Buttermilk, Burger
  • Breadcrumbs, Bagel, Buttercream, Barbecue Sauce, Basil
Well, I beat my A record! Are there any I left out?
PHOTO CREDIT:"B-Autonorte.jpg"   http://ilgattohanuovecode.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html.  ilgattohanuovecode, n.d. Monday, December 12, 2011

No comments: