Saturday, September 10, 2011

Post Number 50!

Wow, it is hard to believe that I have been blogging for fifty days already! In honour of this, I am going to have a little fun and name fifty of my favourite foods (in no particular order).

  • Pizza, Bananas, Chocolate, Yogurt, Granola, Salmon, Chickpeas
  • Whole Wheat Bread, Apples, Hummus, Peanut Butter, Pears
  • Blueberries, Eggs, Juice, Chocolate Fudge, Buttercream Icing
  • Pasta, Peaches, Broccoli, Oatmeal, Canteloupe, Strawberries
  • Spinach, Chicken, Risotto, Muffins, Cherries, Cookies, Peppers
  • Zucchini, Hashbrowns, Shepherd's Pie, Lasagna, Peas, Tomato
  • Squares, Cucumber, Rice, Scallops, Paella, Curry, Pancakes
  • Applesauce, Papaya, Butternut Squash, Haddock, Cauliflower
  • Mushrooms, Tea Biscuits

Wow, that was easier than I thought. I could probably even name another fifty! Well, all of this thinking about food is making me hungry. ¡Adiós!

No comments: