Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Gifts 2014

Last year I had a very cupcake Christmas - as in the vast majority of my presents were cupcake themed in some way, shape, or form. Well, that wasn't the case this year, although I did receive a few more cupcake things. However, because I love cooking and baking and everything food related and am in the food industry, I still do receive many food related gifts. Here is just a taste of some of the foodie gifts I got this year.

Pictured here (clockwise from 12:00):
A set of dish towels and flour ornaments and a purple plate arranged to look like a cake, a milk frother, a new French cookbook, an "I Love Chocolate" mug, a Christmas catalog from one of my favorite bakeries, a cupcake novel, black forest cake tea, a decorated gingerbread cookie, coconut oil, and Lebkuchen. 

More foodie gifts I got that are not pictured here include:
A cupcake apron, dishtowels, a tablecloth, a Brie baker, a cupcake ornament, a cookie ornament, a culinary hoodie, cookies, a decorative food angel, a cookie notebook, and of course, chocolate. 

And you may be able to see in the background - more cupcake wrapping paper!!!

No comments: