Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Brownie Dessert

Here is the dessert I made for Valentine's Day. I started by baking a pan of simple brownies. I like to make these brownies, because you can frost them while they are still warm. This saves time and gives them a glossy appearance. I used a chocolate fudge icing. I allowed the brownies to cool, then I cut out some big hearts and some little hearts. I placed a large heart on a plate, topped with a few sliced strawberries, and topped with a small heart. Then I placed a chocolate-covered strawberry next to the brownie for garnish, and drizzled the plate with chocolate ganache. This dessert was actually relatively simple to prepare, and very tasty. I love the flavor combination of chocolate and strawberries. Any chocolate lover would love this dessert!

No comments: