Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas To Me

The other week, I received some great news that I have not shared on here yet. Back in November I had entered a recipe development contest for a local potato product company. I just recently received the news that my entry for 'Potato Mushroom Cheese Bake' placed first out of all the entries. This gold place winning also came with a nice cheque. I was then asked to prepare my recipe in front of a videographers and photographer in a special kitchen along with the other two finalists. I was absolutely delighted with the news, as after so long I had not been expecting to win, I figured the finalists had already been decided. But it was a nice little surprise close to Christmastime. As soon as the recipe is officially released, I will be sure to share it! :)
Now, I must get to bed before Santa Claus comes...

No comments: